Garden: Backyard Pond

Hi to all you pond lovers. Here is a picture of my back yard. I built my pond by hand and went out every evening to add rocks. It was a lot of hard work, but the end of it all it was well worth it. Hope you like this picture.

By Karen from Hinton, Alberta

Top Comment

Karen, kudos on your pond. They are a lot of hard work and I think you need lots of kudos for doing the work yourself. Anybody can hire someone to do their work but when you do it yourself and so well, that makes me think you should get extra pats on the back! Great job!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Karen, your pond is beautiful! I am thinking of adding a pond to my yard. I have a spot in my yard that I call the jungle. Lots of "native plants" (weeds). I think the wildlife will love it and I think my family will also. Was there a website/book that helped you with the design and process?

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

You are a very talented and creative person! Very, very beautiful!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes