Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Bissell SpotBot Reviews

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Bissell SpotBot Reviews

Before buying a carpet spot cleaner, it is a good idea to do some research. This page contains Bissell SpotBot reviews.

Solutions: Bissell SpotBot Reviews

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Bissell SpotBot Reviews

Manufacturer: Bissell

I have 2 products by Bissell. The SpotBot and the Pro Heat carpet shampooer. I will never purchase another Bissell product again.

The SpotBot worked fine for a while, then started spewing water all over the place. I contacted Bissell and was unable to get the least bit of help from them. Not even the name of a service center to take it to.

The carpet shampooer did the same thing. But it only worked a couple of times before it messed up. And again, Bissell gave me no help whatsoever. I was able to find a good repairman, but the machine has had to go to the shop almost every time I use it. I will not have another Bissell product in my home ever again.

By Cricketnc from Parkton, NC

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Bissell SpotBot Reviews

Has anyone tried Bissel's SpotBot?