Petey (Orange Tabby)

Petey is 2 1/2 years old. He's an orange tabby. My friend's cat had kittens and she was going to take them to the pound. We weren't really ready for another cat, but I couldn't let this little guy be taken away.

He loves playing with my 1 year old kitty and they enjoy cuddling up together to sleep. I had an orange tabby that I got when I was 4 and he was so perfect! I was looking for another just like him and I think Pete's as close as any cat will come.

By Amy

You have my vote! This picture is absolutely adorable!

Precious little kitten, so innocent and sweet. You have my vote too. A great photo.

Thank you for sharing Petey with us.

One can never have too many cats. Some of the best cats I ever had were the ones I took in despite the fact that I thought I already had too many.

Orange Tabby
Orange Tabby Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 25, 2010
Orange Honey Sauce
Orange Honey Sauce Recipes
Osage Orange Tree "Hedge Apple"
Growing an Osage Orange Tree "Hedge Apple"
Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos