Shamrock Trinket Box
Create this trinket box to hold your good luck charms.
Approximate Time: About one hour
- 57 craft sticks (popsicle sticks)
- green craft foam
- craft glue
- Cut 3 small hearts and a stem from green craft foam.
- Line up 12 craft sticks.
- Glue a 13th and 14th stick lengthwise across the top and bottom to hold them together. This will become the top (lid).
- Make another set. This will become the bottom.
- Add two more sticks on each side of the bottom lengthwise pieces to start building the sides.
- Continue adding sticks, alternating the top and bottom with the side until you have eight sticks stacked.
- Allow to dry.
- Glue the 3 hearts and stem on the lid in the shape of a shamrock.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
March 21, 20100 found this helpful
This is such a cute idea!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 5, 2016 at 9:23:25 PM on 10.0.1.165 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us