Looking for a Cabbage and Hamburger Recipe

I am looking for a recipe. It had cabbage, ground meat, macaroni, and Zesty Italian dressing mix in it. The Zesty Italian dressing mix was the dry kind that comes in a envelope and is by the bottled salad dressings in the grocery store. I would appreciate the recipe if someone could share if they have it.

Thanks.

By Twila from Loranger, LA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Here is one that uses rice instead of macaroni. Perhaps you could adapt it:

http://www.kraf  illet-61734.aspx

Thanks so much for your help Kaelle. I am going to try this recipe. I am sure we will enjoy it.

I know if you go to Goodseasons.com They have the exact recipe you are looking for. I have used that recipe for many years. In fact I think I might use it this weekend for a church celebration Thanx Terryclipper

Thanks Terryclipper. I was not able to find the recipe on the goodseasons site. Appreciate your help.

Cabbage Casserole Recipes
Cabbage Casserole Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Main DishesMay 17, 2010
Growing Cabbage, Selecting Good Broccoli, Freezing Cabbage
Freezing Cabbage
Photo of a hamburger with a homemade bun.
Homemade Hamburger Bun Recipes
Hamburger Jerky Recipes
Hamburger Jerky Recipes
Bok choy growing in a field.
Growing Chinese Cabbage
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:30:20 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 5 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.