AdviceOrganizing

Carrying Kleenex in My Purse

What can I use to carry pocket sized Kleenex tissue in while it's in my purse. I have to keep tissue in my purse for allergies. However, it seems to get torn and dirty and usually ends up in the bottom of my purse. Any advice on what I can carry them to keep them clean and intact?

Carmen from GA

I keep mine in the diaper bag, so to grab it easier, I slip mine in a sandwich bag with the zip close thingy. That way it still fits in tight places, stays clean, and if they fall out of the original package, they still stay together.

You can sew yourself a little bag big enough for the tissues, with an opening to pull them out.

I've had the same problem in the past!! I do think sandwich bag is a great idea!!! Depending on the size of your purse....I have used things to carry my tissues around when on vacation are: travel soap containers, zip coin purses, smaller makeup bags work great!!! All were things I wasn't using, but put to good use!! The makeup bags are my favorite things since I have alot of them and they can be used for so many things to keep the purse/bag organized better!!! Hope you find a solution that works best for you!!!!

TRY THE SNACK SIZE ZIPLOC BAGGIES. FITS GREAT AND NOT A LOT OF EXCESS BAGGY TO DEAL WITH

USE A SNACK SIZE ZIPLOC BAGGY THESE ARE PERFECT

have you looked for one of those small purses/wallets that have a ciggarett holder on the side. most have changed to cell phone holders now but you could fold the kleenex pkg in half and put them there where they could be reached easily. or get some of that plastic mesh for needlework and sew yourself a holder and add a clip from the place where you get keys made at wal-mart.

how about the plastic closable soap holders, we also use them for small first aid kits to carry in the diaper bag or glove box of the car

A checkbook (there always seems to be an extra one around), an eyeglass case, or a cigarette case-these are easily and very inexpensively obtained at a flea market or thrift store and the insides are pristine!

stick a wad of folded tissues inside a ziplock bag - not only will it keep them clean, but you'll be able to find them in a hurry

Just use a snack size zip top plastic bag. I've done that lots of times. Keeps them neat and clean.