Pink Stains on White Trim of Shirt

By Kim 1

I have two shirts that have white trim. Something red faded onto them in the washer? Anyway to get the pink out?

Kim from Arkansas

Filter Sort

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

Rit sells a product that will take all the color out of material, look at the grocery store for this product. Good luck.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

I washed my pink shirt with a black, how can I get the black color out of my pink shirt.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Archive: Pink Stains on White Collar and Cuffs

I have a black knitted shirt with a white collar and white cuffs. My maid washed it recently and for some reason pink stains appeared on the white accents of my shirt. What kind of stain remover can I use that will take out the stains on the white collar/cuffs without affecting the black color of the rest of the shirt. Can anybody help me out? The shirt is pretty expensive and I would hate throwing it away.

Marilou Pineda

Answers:

RE: Pink Stains on White Collar and Cuffs

There is a product in the fabric dye/laundry detergent aisle at WalMart. It's called Dye Magnet and will take the stains out of your blouse. You might also try soaking in color safe bleach.

Good Luck! (06/13/2004)

By Lee-Ann

Try: collarreplacement.com (03/24/2007)

By Mike Gutierrez

Archive: Pink Stains on White Collar

I washed a striped shirt with a white collar with red jeans. Now my collar is pink. How can I get it back to white without ruining the other colors in the shirt?

Peggy from Olathe, KS

Answers:

RE: Pink Stains on White Collar

In the laundry isle, there is a product called Color Catchers. They come in sheets. Use them next time you mix colors and they will catch the dye so it doesn't transfer. Sorry, I don't know how to fix what is already done. (01/28/2008)

By

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryJanuary 31, 2008
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
Rust stains around tub faucet.
Removing Rust Stains from a Bathtub
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 9, 2016 at 8:54:25 AM on 10.0.1.64 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

AnswersArchives
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings