Pink Stains on White Trim of Shirt

I have two shirts that have white trim. Something red faded onto them in the washer? Anyway to get the pink out?

Kim from Arkansas

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Rit sells a product that will take all the color out of material, look at the grocery store for this product. Good luck.

I washed my pink shirt with a black, how can I get the black color out of my pink shirt.

Answer

I washed a striped shirt with a white collar with red jeans. Now my collar is pink. How can I get it back to white without ruining the other colors in the shirt?

Peggy from Olathe, KS

Pink Stains on White Collar

In the laundry isle, there is a product called Color Catchers. They come in sheets. Use them next time you mix colors and they will catch the dye so it doesn't transfer. Sorry, I don't know how to fix what is already done. (01/28/2008)

By

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have a black knitted shirt with a white collar and white cuffs. My maid washed it recently and for some reason pink stains appeared on the white accents of my shirt. What kind of stain remover can I use that will take out the stains on the white collar/cuffs without affecting the black color of the rest of the shirt. Can anybody help me out? The shirt is pretty expensive and I would hate throwing it away.

Marilou Pineda

Pink Stains on White Collar and Cuffs

There is a product in the fabric dye/laundry detergent aisle at WalMart. It's called Dye Magnet and will take the stains out of your blouse. You might also try soaking in color safe bleach.

Good Luck! (06/13/2004)

By Lee-Ann

Pink Stains on White Collar and Cuffs

Try: collarreplacement.com (03/24/2007)

By Mike Gutierrez

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryJanuary 31, 2008
Nursery with pink walls.
Decorating Rooms With Pink Colored Walls
baby
Pink Eye Remedies for Babies
Nice light blue dress shirt.
Making Shirt Collars Last Longer
White cat looking up at the camera.
Removing Tear Stains on White Cats
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 24, 2016 at 11:27:58 PM on 10.0.0.41 in 694 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.