Value of a Small British Royal Arms Plate

What is the value of a plate I found that has one lion and a unicorn holding a sign that says: HONI-SOIT-QUI-MAL-Y-PEINGE. On the bottom it has a ribbon that says: DIEU ET MON DROIT. The sign has a crown on top of it and the plate is edged with green oak leaves and acorns.

By Debi

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Unless it is by a big name company sadly very little. Sorry.

I would go to the internet and bring up hallmarks of silver plate and see what comes up. You might have to wade thru a few. Try typing in unicorn and lion hallmark also. Might work. I was once able to find out when a piece I had was made by doing so.

http://en.wikip  ieu_et_mon_droit

I have no idea of the year but according to this it is from the UK.

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousJuly 23, 2011
Royal Icing Recipes
Royal Icing Recipes
Old Encyclopedias on Shelf
Finding the Value of Old Reference Books
Wickker Paper Plate Holders
Using Paper Plate Holders
Loveseat Arm
Re-Fluff Sofa and Loveseat Arms
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:49:45 PM on 10.0.1.73 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.