How Do I File a Complaint with the Post Office?

How do I file a "complaint of negligence" with the US post office for a priority mail box that I mailed on May 5, 2010, to Boulder, CO? It has never been received or returned. I did file a lost package claim form, but have heard nothing.

By JoAnn from Etters, PA

Call Line, 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777)

good luck.

Keep after them. Call every day. File the complaine but keep calling. This happened to me and they finally "found " it. The package was beat up and dirty but it was found. You just have to make them look for it. But do file the complaint because if that post office gets too many they will do some investigating. There is no excuse for them to lose packages that are tracked everywhere they go.

There is a district dead letter office. Ask for that. And then stay consistant with them daily on the phone. Ask for the head person each time. Local postal is the POSTMASTER. Make him answer for it.

lost package
Post Office Lost a Package
Consumer Advice General AdviceJune 15, 2010
downloading a file
Deleting a Downloaded File
Cat Scratching Sisal Post
Repairing a Sisal Wrapped Cat Scratching Post
Post-It Notes
Making a Post-It Note Holder
Reusing File Folders
Reusing File Folders
🎉
🎄