Finding Free or Low Cost Veterinary Care in Southern California

My Newty is 11 years old. She's the oldest of two cats and she has an undiagnosed lump on top of her rear end. It looks like it has opened. She's on pain medication and antibiotics, because that's all that I can afford. I was told it needs to be removed, but I don't have the money to help her the way I should.

Can anyone refer me to a service or low/no cost vet that helps people that cannot afford a pet's medical bills? I'm simply not ready to let Newty out of my life. Thank you!

By Angie from Pasadena, CA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

1. Pasadena Humane Society (626) 792-7151

2. Animal Specialty Group in Glendale (818) 244-7977

Good Luck!

A cat getting a check-up from a veterinarian.
Finding Free or Low Cost Pet Clinics in California
Consumer Advice Store FinderSeptember 18, 2010
A dog being check out by a veterinarian.
Finding a Low Cost Vet Clinic
Minnesota
Finding Free or Low Cost Pet Clinics in Minnesota
San Diego, California
San Diego, California Frugal Travel Guide
Legoland California
California Frugal Travel Guide
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 3:45:31 PM on 10.0.1.54 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.