Arch Window Curtain Pattern

Can someone please describe how to make a curtain for an arched window?

By rajeswaran from Manama, Bahrain

Answers

Hi, here is a link to a pdf file that may be what you are looking for. It is the installation instructions for the Graber arch curtain rod, but it gives details on how to finish the fabric for arch, oval and more.

http://decor.basicq.com/pdf/archedwindowinstallation.pdf

March 8, 2010 Flag

I need a pattern for sewing an arch curtain for an arch window, or some idea to cover the arch. I know you can buy shades in the arch style, but I'd like to make something myself.

gouligann

Answers:

Arch Window Curtain Pattern

I am researching this myself, and I have come across an idea that have included instructions:

Sew Whats New: sew-whats-new.com

Good luck. (08/26/2005)

By Joanne

Arch Window Curtain Pattern

I haven't tried this yet, but read it in a book at the fabric store. To make a pattern for a simple curtain, trace the arch first on your pattern paper. Then draw a rectangle the width of the finished window treatment (allowing extra fullness, as desired). Cut the arch pattern into vertical rectangular slices, and lay them out with space in between over the top of the rectangle representing the width of the finished curtain. Draw a new arched shape, connecting the spaces between the vertical rectangular slices. Don't forget to leave spaces around your pattern when cutting, for seams.
(06/01/2008)

By Saundra

Arched Window
Making a Curtain for an Arched Window
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Window TreatmentsMarch 8, 2010
Metal Door
Attaching a Curtain Rod to a Metal Door
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Woman hanging a window treatment.
Window Treatment Advice
🎄