Celery Rose

I cut off the end of a celery stalk and it looked like a rose. I had to post it, it was so cute. I didn't know they looked like that! Interesting!

By Stacey Silva from Orem, UT

Thanks for sending that rose. I am going to check it out next time I am doing a display and see if I can work it in somewhere! I LOVE new or a little different ideas. Thanks again. Do you LOVE this site or what?? Mitzi

If you put your celery rose in water and sit it in the kitchen window or sunlight it will grow a little celery frome the center. I have one in my kitchen window. Got the idea from a thriftyfunner.

They have also been used for stamping...just put paint on them and stamp away.

Laine

That's pretty! Who'd have thought a stalk of celery could look like that! Thanks for sharing. God bless you!

That's one beautiful celery rose. Stacey, thanks to you, people will now be roaming the produce aisles looking for vegetables that grow on stalks so thay can put their own spin on your idea. I know it sounds corny, but one of the things I've learned from thriftyfun.com is that there's no such thing as just one idea. As soon as an idea pops up, several more spring from it and they take off in a new direction.

Printing Roses Using Celery Stalks
Printing Roses Using Celery Stalks
Food and Recipes Food Tips VegetablesApril 20, 2007
Red Climbing Roses
Transplanting a Climbing Rose Plant
Limp Celery
Reviving Limp Celery
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
Celery new growth
Growing Celery
🎉
🎄