Product Review:Dirt Devil Breeze Vision Canister Vacuum

Model: Breeze Vision Canister

Manufacturer: Dirt Devil

Cost: $81.54

I have laminate floors, a cat, and grandchildren. I used to use a Swiffer and it did an OK job, but I got tired of washing the pads and buying new ones because I feel the pads don't get clean enough.

I bought the Dirt Devil Breeze Vision Canister and WOW what a difference. My laminate floor and kitchen floor are dirt and dust free. It has a HEPA filter that holds the dust. I'm allergic to the cat and I can tell a difference since I started using the Breeze. While I'm vacuuming the floor, I vacuum the couch and chairs also to remove the crumbs left by my grandchildren (I believe my husband contributes also).

I bought the Breeze at as it's not available in the store. Walmart has free shipping site to store. I paid about $85.00 pre-tax. I did a Bing comparison price search and it listed the price as $95.54. The Walmart site as of today is $81.54, so maybe it's on sale.

The Breeze is not good at all on my bedrooms' raised fiber carpet, but I have two large oriental type rugs and I've found that if you use a stroke coming towards you (not back and forth) it works great. The Breeze is worth every penny.

By Granny2889 from near Charlotte, NC

Depending on the type of flooring you may need more than one vacuum. I have an Orek which is easy to use, light weight, and works on tiles, hardwoods, scatter rugs. I have a hoover upright for the wall to wall carpets upstairs. I just bought a Bissell power groom pet canister at Walmart. It was $159 plus tax. It has the extra tools for cleaning pet hair, brush head for baseboards, crevice tool for hard to reach areas. It has other tools for hardwoods, and fabric. The Hepa filter is a big help. Also it's very quiet. Since it is a canister it's ok for rugs, but does best for pet hair, and dust bunnies. I love it!

Woman Using Vacuum Cleaner
Vacuum Cleaner Product Reviews
Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and Home Vacuum CleanersMarch 21, 2011
Boy in Devil Costume
Making a Devil Costume
Red Vacuum Cleaner
Choosing a Good Vacuum Cleaner
Upclose photo of beige carpet.
Cleaning Carpets Without a Vacuum
Devil's Food Cake
Devil's Food Cake Recipes