Shark Navigator Lift-Away Reviews

Choosing a new vacuum can be made easier by doing your homework, such as reading reviews of the various models you are considering. This page contains Shark Navigator Lift-away reviews.

This vacuum has excellent suction and is bagless. I save a lot of money not having to buy bags. It is lightweight and the power head is removable. It has many attachments, and has a microfiber cloth that attaches to one of the attachments for bare floors.

What I really am impressed with is the customer service. The cord tore after 3 years. Most companies have a 1-year warranty. They have a 5-year warranty. One phone call later I got a new vacuum to replace this one. Needless to say, I'm very pleased.

I agree. Best vacuum ever.

Anonymous

I agree. I love my Shark Navigator lift away. I have 5 house rabbits and I need to vacuum every day. My shark picks up bunny poo like a champ. Then I take the canister out to the garden and dump the bunny poo in the garden where it does good.

I love my Shark Navigator Lift away. I have 5 house bunnies and they run around all day and there is some poo on the rug every day.

I vacuum every day and the Shark picks up the bunny poo like a champ. no problem. Then I take the canister out to the garden and empty it where it does good in the garden.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and Home Vacuum CleanersMarch 21, 2018
🎄