Walmart and Publix Have Deals On Prescriptions

I'd like to remind everyone that WalMart pharmacies are offering $4.00 generic drugs. You can find the list on the WalMart website - Just look at the pharmacy section.

Also, some Publix Supermarkets are offering select oral antibiotics for FREE! This list and participating store locations can also be found on the Publix website - Just look at the pharmacy section.

My 22 year old daughter just went to Publix and got her antibiotic prescription for FREE.

By tneisess from Anderson, SC

Target also has a $4 generic price on some prescriptions.

Just wanted to say, yes Walmart has meds for $4.00. Usually it is for 30 day supply..... KMart has meds for $5.00 for 3 months supply. Just ask your Dr. to put on your prescription 4 refiles. Its so much easier, and far less money in the long run. kddid

Another way to save on your prescriptions with the help of Walmart:

I live over 35 miles from the nearest Walmart which also has the best prices for my necessary medications. I just cannot always get there when I need to. I have epilepsy and am not allowed to drive.

I recently found out that my local pharmacy will honor the Walmart prices and price match, (only Walmart prices) so I can still have the Walmart price, and be able to get my medicines I so desperately need.

In learning the lesson that Walmart will price match, I guess it teaches us that we can ask anyone else if they will also price match. I have found a few other stores that will also price match as well.

Parking Lot of Large Walmart
Saving Money at Walmart
Health & Beauty Prescription DrugsOctober 8, 2007
Prescription Drugs
Getting Help Paying for Prescription Drugs
A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Finding Black Friday Deals Online
Woman Grocery Shopping
Who Makes Store Brands?
man shopping
Company Review: Publix Grocery