Are Geckos Harmful to Dogs?

Are house lizards and geckos poisonous to a 5 month old Pomeranian puppy if eaten? What do we do if this happens? The vet is 400 km away. We live in Zambia and there are just too many around. Although he is supervised almost all the time, there is the odd hour or so when he is alone on a fenced patio. Any help would be appreciated.

By guddo from Zambia

Animals eat all kinds of things including critters and unless a Gecko is poisonous I would think there's nothing to worry about but I think this is a question for a veterinarian and I am sure a simple telephone call or letter to their office would give you an answer :-)

Pets Dogs HealthJuly 20, 2009
A golden retriever running in the snow.
Winter Hazards for Pets
Preventing Heartworms in Dogs
How Do Dogs Get Heartworms?
Cat Food
Is Cat Food OK for Dogs?
A dog sitting in a garden.
Keeping Dogs Out of Your Garden