Peach Pound Cake

I am looking for a recipe for peach pound cake. The ones I have all contain cinnamon, which makes the cake dark. I want a different color batter.

Thank you,
Bertie from Ohio

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Well, just omit the cinnamon, or use less. Check out the site: about.com....it has everything, including recipes. Also just google peach desserts and you'll find many to keep you busy.

Don't use the cinnamon in the batter. Sprinkle it on top of the baked cake, or on each slice.

'um... you could omit the cinnamon?

You could try leaving out the cinnamon altogether, use white vanilla, and a few drops of food colouring, I'm assuming you want the batter yellow.

When I make pound cake, I love to use different extracts such as orange, raspberry to name just two. The orange in a yellow batter, is light and flavorfull. Sometimes I use just plain old vanilla. I also do not like cinnamon. Experiment (don't be afraid!) and you will love the outcome! Happy baking!!

Pound Cake on Wooden Table
Pound Cake Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts CakesJune 28, 2006
pineapple cake in loaf pan
Pineapple Pound Cake Recipe
Someone peeling a a peach.
Peeling Peaches
Peach pits and fruit on white background.
Growing Peach Trees from Pits
Banana Pound Cake
Banana Pound Cake Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 10:32:16 AM on 10.0.2.156 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.