Rebate and Coupon Publications

Does anyone know of any rebate or couponing newsletters still in publication?

Carol from Tehachapi, CA

I used to subscribe to two (at different times), and both are still in operation.

Refundle Bundle was the first (, and Refunding Makes Cents! was the second (

Quite honestly, I liked both publications when I first started. However, refunding itself became "big business" (people selling forms and qualifiers -- and the subscriptions are now quite -- in my opinion -- expensive), so I let my subscriptions lapse.

Besides all that, I remember when rebates didn't require the CRTC. You should have seen my qualifier "stash!" I threw everything away when I saw all those ooooold UPCs for which there were no rebate offers.

Not to put you off, but just my 2¢ worth!

Best of luck,

Sharon B.

I subscribe to Refund Cents. There is an online version ($12 a year) and a written publication (10 issues and it includes the online access- $25 a year) I have been a subscriber for years, and LOVE it!! The daily "deals" more than pay for everything. Go to to look around and see if this is for you! :)

There is one called the Penny Pincher Gazette that you can view online. I receive the newsletter for free, but cant remember the URL. You need to be careful when you do your search for the site as there are many imposters. I think its, but am not sure about that. You will know it when you see it. Best of luck always,

The web site to the Penny Pincher Gazette is:

A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Using Coupons
Consumer Advice CouponsDecember 21, 2007
Joining a Coupon Train
woman web browsing
Finding the Best Coupon Websites
A woman kissing her boyfriend and giving him an envelope with homemade coupons in it.
Homemade Coupon Book Gift Ideas
Starting a Coupon Swap