DampRid Reviews

Has anyone used DampRid products to eliminate excess moisture/ mildew/mold? If so, which of their products would be recommended? Is there a more cost effective way of keeping mildew from forming?

Thanks.

Brenda from Knoxville, TN

I used to live in La Jolla CA on the beach. I could hear the waves crashing on WindNSea Beach. With that came dampness I used damp rid containers in my closet. just kept two butter size tubs that it came in open as directions stated and it worked like a charm. Oh to hear the ocean at night.....

It does work well. Good luck.

Annie

Hallsville MO

yes i have used this product in my closet in a basement it does help draw out the water and wetness. i use the one that comes in a bag with the hanger like top and just hung it the closet

Damp rid is amazing. My house has mold issues and they've decreased dramatically since I put damp rid all over. It's pretty gross but about once a month I dump out about 5 cups of water from the containers and refill them with new flakes. Incredibly affordable for how effective it is.

DampRid seems to work satisfactorily, but all it is is calcium chloride. Salts absorb water, and calcium chloride is a salt. You can buy it for much cheaper and in larger quantities at pool supply stores...unless you want to pay more for a label.