Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Hibbi Scrub for Mange

I had a litter of puppies that got puppy mange. I tried everything to get rid of it and nothing worked. So I tried hibbi scrub which worked a treat. It cleared the mange up in 2 weeks. You just fill your bath up, pop a bit in, and bathe the puppies 2-3 times a week. It's very cheap too. I also have a Pointer that gets skin problems every so often, so I do the same with her. A quick bath and it's all cleared up again.

By Becky

Editor's Note: Chlorhexadine is the active ingredient in Hibbi Scrub and other skin cleaners.

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Robyn [346]11/21/2012

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&am ... 470730194&ref=pd_sl_3y7r84afcr_e

This above site is a place you could order it from amazon.com.

By Robyn [346]11/21/2012

It is called HebiClens and it is in a green bottle.

RE: Hibbi Scrub for Mange

By Robyn [346]11/21/2012

Here is some info on the ingredient:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorhexidine

By Robyn [346]11/21/2012

The ingredient mentioned is excellent for yeast issues also.

Blessings,
Robyn

By becky [1]02/24/2011

It's antimicrobial skin cleanser. Surgeons use it to clean themselves as it kills 99.9% bacteria. You can find it on the internet 500ml, no more than £5. When using, just be careful not to get in ears and eyes. It only has 4% chlorhexidine. This is the best stuff I've had for clearing up everything on my dogs. Please feel free to ask anymore questions. I have 10 dogs as my partner is a gamekeeper so we have had plenty of experience.

By vicki hood [4]02/13/2011

My dentist sent me home with chlorhexadine. It is 0.12%.

By Dink [3]02/13/2011

What is Hibbi and where would one find it?

By Jarron [7]02/10/2011

Hopefully it's easy to find! I've only heard it called here Chlorhexidine here in the US, though as a skin cleanser, usually in the UK, it is marketed under brand names such as Hibiclens, Savinox plus (Bioshields), Surgiprep-CHX (Bioshields), Hibiscrub, or Dexidin, mainly as a surgical scrub though, Hexigard 4 as surgical hand wash, Hexigard HR as hand rub and is also available as a wound wash.

It is also used in some acne skin washes. It is also used as part of a treatment for athlete's foot. In some countries, it is available by prescription only.

By Helen Reed [1]02/10/2011

What is Hibbi and where do I get it? Thanks.

By xintexas [28]02/10/2011

Yeah! Second that.

By Trish [2]02/10/2011

What is Hibbi Scrub and where do you purchase it. Thanks.

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.