Cut Tubes In Half For Every Last Drop

It's surprising how much product is left when you think the last drop has been squeezed from that tube of facial cleanser, moisturizer, or hair gel. I cut the capped tube in half and find several more applications. With the two halves of the tube placed in a plastic baggie, it's easy to scoop out every last bit - and often there's a generous amount left.

By Joyce from Lakeland, FL

When I'm using a pump bottle of lotion and get that sucking noise and can get no more out of the bottle, I put a small funnel into another bottle in the kitchen and turn the "empty" bottle upside down in the funnel and drain out a goodly amount. If the other bottle is too full for more, I either save it or take the pump out, lay the bottle on it's side and shake the lotion out into my hand -- there's quite a lot of lotion left in the "empty" bottle.

I do this too...you can sometimes get another week out of it. I hate to waste & this is one way to save a little $ too.

Trish in CT

Good ideas, girls. I am going to start tomorrow morning with my Avon Anew ultra cream cleanser ( in a pump bottle that I just couldn't bring myself to throw out) Judy

Saving Money on Toiletries
Saving Money on Toiletries
Better Living Frugal Living TipsMay 9, 2007
woman wearing nylons
Making Nylons Last Longer
M&M's
Uses for M&M's Plastic Tubes
Wrapping Paper Tubes
Uses for Cardboard Wrapping Paper Tubes
Toilet paper tubes made into seedling containers.
Uses for Toilet Paper Tubes
🎄