Browsing: Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle

Perfume Bottle Won't Spray

I have some perfume that won't spray. I have cleaned the nozzles but still cannot get them to spray. Anyone have any tips to help they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Bobbi

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

This happened to me a few months ago. I returned the perfume to the shop, asking for their help in solving the problem. They replaced the half full bottle with a brand new one!!

If you have a bottle with just dregs in it, you can take off the spray top & "milk" what's left of the spraying mechanism by pushing it against a hard surface, so it dribbles out - (I have used the dregs to add to my bath water to beef up my bubble bath.) I wish they made cologne/perfume bottle they way they used to with removable screw tops! I have a lovely spray bottle I got over 20 years ago I still refill with my cologne. It seems such a shame to have to toss those pretty bottles.

Same thing happened to me as Veronica posted. Most times no matter how long you've had it companies will make good on your purchase.

Thanks for that guys I will see if I can get it replaced, as it cost me so much.

I emailed customer service about a bottle I dropped. I broke the valve. They sent a new bottle ($80) and I was thrilled. Needless to say I sent a very complimentary and grateful email back. Sometimes it really works to speak up.

My nearly full bottle of Hermes 24 Faubourg perfume quit spraying. I used a Q-tip soaked with rubbing alcohol to clean the face of the sprayer, running it across the hole where the perfume comes out. Then I ran a thin straight pin into the hole, turning it several times. That was all it took for the sprayer to start working again! Lucky.

Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
Health & Beauty Beauty AdviceAugust 3, 2005
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Perfume Bottles
Shelf Life of Perfume
Painted Recycled Plastic Spray Bottle
Painted Recycled Plastic Spray Bottle
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 22, 2016 at 10:44:03 AM on 10.0.2.107 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.