Cinnamon Sugar For Coffee

Instead of expensive flavoring for coffee, I bought a bottle of cinnamon sugar and sprinkle to taste in a cup of coffee. I also add different flavored extracts (rum, coconut, vanilla) to my coffee.

By Deborah from Lafayette, LA

Hi Deborah: You can save even more if you make your own cinnamon sugar. Just mix a teaspoonful of cinnamon into one cup of sugar. You may want to add more or less cinnamon to taste. This is also good sprinkled on toast.

I always put a shake of cinnamon (no sugar) in my teacup or pot before pouring hot water on. It gives the tea a nice smell and I find I'm less tempted to use sugar that way.

Making Flavored Coffee
Making Flavored Coffee
Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesOctober 5, 2007
Ground Cinnamon
Sugar Free Cinnamon and Sugar Recipes
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Cinnamon Coffee
Cinnamon Coffee Recipes
Storing Sugar
Storing Sugar