Pete (Boxer/Walker Mix)

Pete is a 2 year old Boxer/Walker. Some people were giving away puppies out of the back of a pickup truck at a local store and that's where I found Pete.

He likes swimming in the pond, tracking anything with legs, killing flies, and taking walks through the woods. He is a loyal and protective dog.

By Sunflowerlover

What a beautiful picture in with all the flowers. He is a very attractive boy. I love his eyes.

suziq9

I totally agree with suziq9. Makes me take a deep breath.

We don't hear about too many of the "treeing Walker Coonhounds", so to find a Boxer/Walker

mix was your lucky day. The Walkers are almost tireless and good strong hounds and the Boxer is all of that and then some. We have a granddoggie Boxer and she's the sweetest and smartest dog we've ever seen.

This is a really nice picture. Love the flowers and Pete looks perfectly at home among them. Someone else mentioned his beautiful eyes and I agree.

Thanks for sharing Pete with us.

Pookarina

My dog Remington is also a boxer/walker mix. He is three years old, they are almost identical!! I would love to share a photo of him with you.

Boxer Mix
Boxer Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 2, 2010
Walker Grips
Adding Padding to Walker Grips
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
🎄