BedroomDecorating

Using a Scarf as a Decoration at the Head of the Bed

I brought 3 medal like t-with hooks to put at the head of the bed and hung a scarf on it. The scarf is 59 inches wide 216 inches long. I cannot get it to look right. I have one scone in the middle higher than the other 2. Can anyone give me a idea?

By Rhonda

Do you have a digital camera so you can submit a photo, so we can better understand your question?

I can email a picture. I am not very computer smart. Where can I send it?

Save the picture on your computer in your picture folder and use the Image Upload button and you can post it on this website.

Buy three unfinished 30" table "legs" at Home Depot, around three dollars each. Attach them to the wall over your bed in a triangle as you indicated that you did (one each at bed edge about 3' high over the mattress, the third one 10-14" higher), drape the scarf over and VOILA, you have a small canopy which makes a cozy bed headboard. I get people copying my "headboard" all the time. It is elegant and I assure you compliments will be coming your way.