Bubba (Chow/Golden Retriever)

Bubba is 4 1/2 years old. He is a Chow and Golden Retriever mix. I adopted him as a puppy from the Sonoma County Animal Shelter. He was found in a nearby town in shopping cart.

He loves to run, cuddle with me on the bed, meet new people and other dogs. He is the sweetest dog I have ever owned. He is very good natured and wouldn't harm anyone or anything. He responds to all the love you can give him.

By sftimt from San Francisco, CA

What a sweetheart! So glad he found a loving home!

OMG! I can't believe it. I finally found another great mix. Your doggy is just too cute. Our Chuck is part Golden Retriever and part Corgi. We rescued him from an Animal Shelter in So Cal. He was found roaming the streets.

Bubba can't help being sweet - his two breeds are two of the best-natured and friendliest of all breeds! And, he has the good looks of both breeds. He, and you, were both so very lucky when you found each other. Give him a big hug and kiss from Missy's (dachshund/beagle) mom and God bless you.

What a sweetheart! Give your furry friend a pet for us.

Grandma Jan & Kato the wonder Dog

Owner of a 2 year-old chow golden named Foxx - sounds just like Bubba. Loves to cuddle, play, run, and hold both ends of his leash when we go for walks. Loves people and other dogs - especially likes going to our local dog park!

This is a picture of my sweet dog Honey. She's a Chow/Golden Retriever mix also. Would the owner of Bubba please create your profile so I can talk to you about your dog? Thanks!

Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesMay 6, 2009
Golden Retriever Mix
Golden Retriever Mix Photos
Golden Birthday Party
Golden Birthday Party Ideas
Golden Retriever
Golden Retriever - Breed Information and Photos
Honey the Dog at the Top of a Large Hill
Chow Chow Breed Information and Photos
🎄