Craft Project: Spring Flower Mini Wreath
This cute wreath is covered with foam flowers and pink pom-poms for a quick and easy spring craft. It can be made as simple or as elaborate as the child's patience allows.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes
- 3-inch Wicker Wreath
- 1-inch and 2-inch Foam Flowers
- 1/4-inch Mini Pom-Poms
- Glue Stick
- Decide how many flowers are wanted on the wreath.
- Take a pom-pom and smear some glue on the back. Stick the pom-pom in the middle of a foam flower. Repeat process for each flower. Give a few minutes for the glue to dry if possible.
- Apply lots of glue to the back of each foam flower. Press the flower carefully onto the wreath. Repeat process with each flower. Let dry.
- You can stop the craft right here or make it even fancier by twisting a ribbon around the wreath and tying it in a bow at the bottom.
- For fancier flowers, glue a pom-pom onto a small foam flower. Then glue the small foam flower on a big foam flower of a different color. Glue the flowers to the wreath and your done.
Use the easy pre-cut flowers from a craft store, or have the flower shapes already cut out. Do not try to have young children cut out the foam shapes themselves. The foam is much too thick and the task could result in injury.
By Aysha from Boise, Idaho
May 9, 20090 found this helpful
Will use this as a craft project for one of the groups in school. Is easy but comes out cute.
may also use as red hat craft with hats instead of flowers.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 25, 2016 at 1:44:57 PM on 10.0.0.197 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us