Handy Recipes

I seal cherished recipes in clear contact paper, and then scotch tape to the inside of my kitchen cabinate doors. They're preserved, and handy when I need to check an amount or a procedure. You can edge them with gaily colored contact paper for a nice country patchwork effect.

By Doggy

I didn't try this but I was wondering how photo album pages, the one with pockets, would work holding recipes and then attach to inside cabinet doors. Maybe the plastic pages that are used to hold baseball cards would work. The size of the pockets would have to be checked to see if this would work. I hope this helps someone.

this is a wondeful idea but i do hope you have aranged them in a nice acid free book some where,you see in the next few years lets say 20 yrs they will burn up right in side that contact paper into brown ash:(cheers