Cutting Back on Caffeine With Half and Half Coffee

I have been trying to cut back on my caffeine intake. Instead of buying a blend of coffee that is 1/2 decaf and 1/2 regular coffee, I buy a can of each kind and blend my own as I make it. That way I can control how much regular coffee I put in.

By Katz

I've been doing that too! Works great. Sometimes when I make a pot of coffee I put a dash of cinnamon on the grounds for a yummy new taste.

I have also done that a lot over the years and most definitely before they came out with the coffee already made like that such as "Perfect Balance" and Maxwell House Light". Sometimes I still do it if I get a good deal on buying 2 separate containers. It's easy enough to mix them together! I think it's better for me to have less caffeine but I still like to get that little "jolt" in the morning!

Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesSeptember 15, 2004
Cleaning Plastic Cutting Boards
Cleaning Plastic Cutting Boards
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Coffee Stain on Carpet
Removing a Coffee Stain from Carpet
cup of coffee
Making Coffee Without a Coffee Maker
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 27, 2016 at 8:36:14 PM on 10.0.0.45 in 902 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.