Finding Free Coupon Clipping Services

Where are some good places to choose coupons and they are snail mailed or postal mailed to you "free of charge"? I have seen some of the coupon clipping services and do not want to pay for this service.

By melody_yesterday from Otterville, MO

I don't know about a clipping service, but go to mycouponsetc.com, among other things on the site, you can print out coupons of your choice for free.

I don't believe you will find a clipping service for free. These businesses charge for their hard work. You can find a coupon train on some of the coupon websites to participate in. Just google "coupon train".

Diana

Diana

I didn't know anything about "coupon trains" that is a first for me! I googled it yesterday so thank you!

====

knitter926 :

here also is another "choose coupon & print for free" link! Thanks!

http://www.retailmenot.com/grocery/ <<< especially good for ecoupons/coupon codes /promo codes & whatever else they are known as!

Most clipping sites do charge a fee, but I know of plenty of sites where you can select and print your own coupons free of charge. Such as, couponmom.com, on that site you can even view local sale ads for grocery stores and places like CVS,Walgreens, and RiteAid.

Consumer Advice Shopping CouponingSeptember 29, 2009
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
woman web browsing
Finding the Best Coupon Websites
Free Auto Services
Using Free Auto Services
🎄