Splotches (Cat)

Splotches is a 5 year old tortie that I found. She likes to be loved on and pick on her sisters. She has this tail issue. We found her in our old neighborhood and my husband says she use to flick her tail because she was trying to keep away a mockingbird. Not sure if I believe that but she does flick her tail a lot.

By Sandra

Tortie in Santa hat.

I love the tortise shell colored cats. I've had one too but disappeared one day.

She looks like our cat "Tina" who died at the ripe old age of 19+!

Pamela, she use to flick her tail at the mocking bird when she was an outside cat. Now she is an inside cat and she will jump up where ever I am and still flick her tail. It is second nature to her I guess. And as far as her eyes in the picture, she does look annoyed but I have two other cats that I put hats on and she came to me and laid down and I put the hat on her because she came to me. So I don't think she is annoyed, she actually is a very happy cat.

We had a cat that looked just like your tortoise shell cat. She would flick her tail when she was annoyed about something.

I love her markings...She is a true Halloween Kitty.

I hope she lives a very long time and one day maybe, she'll tell you all about what her tail twitching means. My cat does it too, and I'd really like to know. I believe it's some form of "cat communications".

Thank you fo sharing Splotches with us.

A cat wearing a straw hat.
Photos of Cats Wearing Hats
Pets Pet PagesDecember 25, 2010
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume