Cindy (Cat)

I really enjoy making things for my dear cat, I want to share her pictures. She is very lazy. She permits me to do everything I would like to make with her. As you see, I put this small hat on her.

By Dianes

What a nice kitty. The hat is adorable and just suited for her. I make clothes for our boxer too in the winter.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

She looks like a real charmer.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

How sweet. Some kitties are just very relaxed and enjoy being with you so much that you can do anything with them and it's just fine with them. Our Sir Catty-Kit used to love for me to rock him to sleep when he was a baby, but wouldn't put up with that now that he's a "man".

He'll be 6 this coming February, and thinks he's too old for babying. He still sleeps with us though.

It's so nice to see cats and people enjoying one another's company and the interaction between them.

Thank you for sharing Cindy with us. She is beautiful.

Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Love it! I'm a cat person, too. We had a cat one time that my daughter would dress up in baby clothes and push around in a doll stroller. It was the cutest thing. The cat was an angel, too.

Reply Like this photo? Yes