Pet Snake Has Stopped Eating

I am needing some advice, it's been almost 2 months already, since my snake has last eaten. I've tried changing the mouse to a new one and it still doesn't work. What can I do to help her eat? She has never gone this long without eating a mouse. I'm really worried.

By Leia from San Antonio, TX

Have you called a veterinarian that specializes in reptiles and ask them for suggestions? Or the place you bought the snake from?

Hi there,

If you get a frozen chick and when your defrosting your rat or mouse have the chick defrosting with it. The chick will scent the rodent and the snake should be more receptive ;)

Hope this helps!

Check the temperature of the tank. If its slightly too chilly they won't eat also.

Caring For a Pet Snake, Snake on a person's hand.
Caring For a Pet Snake
Pets ReptilesApril 24, 2010
Bored Kid at a Restaurant
Keep Children Entertained When Eating Out
Black and White Eastern Kingsnake
Kingsnake Information and Photos
Water Heater
Troubleshooting a Water Heater
copperhead snake
What Kind of Snake is This?