Lipstick Left in Dryer

A lipstick was in the pocket of a pair of jeans that were washed, then dried. While in the dryer, the lipstick opened, and now there's a lot of smears all over the inside of the dryer. What's gonna get it off? I gotta get this clean before my husband comes home and sees it. Help.

By Bad Kitty from Las Vegas, NV

Best Answer

Actually, I found more info; rubbing alcohol worked amazingly! No trace that the accident even occured! :-) Thanks!

I tried every thing then I seen my comet with bleach omg it took it right out of the dryer

Best Answer

WD-40 on a damp white towel-like rag will take it right off. So will Goof -Off and Greased Lightning. Don't stress, it'll come off. Sandy/Pittsburgh

i would try vinegar it works great taking grease and mold off items also have heard that hairspray works good for that to or try an sos pad maybe the grit from the soap pad would remove it

The newer product in the orange spray can, "Jigaloo" also works great for stains - it even takes spray paint off! You need to be SURE the dryer is cool, and open windows, turn on fans, etc. to get good air circulation.

Woman kneeling on floor looking inside dryer
Removing Lipstick From Inside a Dryer
Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesMay 31, 2009
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Removing Lipstick Stains on Fabric
Lipstick stain on a white shirt.
Removing Lipstick Stains on Clothing