Dry Cleaners Turned My White Dress Grey

I had a bright white, dry clean only, dress dry cleaned. It is now off-white. The dry cleaners would not claim any responsibility or help with the dress. Is there anything I can do to whiten the dress. It is 55% linen, 45% rayon with 100% acetate lining. Thanks, Donna

Donna from Dyersburg, TN

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

You know, I've had trouble with white Rayon forever.

It turns yellow, regardless, it seems. However, you may be right. The cleaning fluids they used might

have needed changing, but getting them to admit it would be a joke, according to your experience. We

used to have a great dry cleaners who would honor

all damage they caused, absorbing whatever they

could of the problem, and the company lasted twenty years for such good service. It was quality rather than quantity. I hope you can also try for yourself the new Dryel sheets that I use when my son buys them for me. I NEVER take anything out

anymore, but I do have two bagsful to clean...whenever, and with Dryel, I hope, otherwise

I won't get to wear them this season.

Good luck. God bless you. : )

Home and Garden Cleaning Dry CleaningJanuary 22, 2007
Septic Safe Cleaners
Septic Safe Cleaners
selecting a wedding dress
Selecting a Wedding Dress
Tablecloth Dress
Making a Tablecloth Dress
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:49:23 AM on 10.0.1.21 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.