AdviceCharity

Overseas Coupon Program - Sending Coupons to Troops Families

I read that we can send coupons to our service men and women overseas. I definitely want to do that. I need the address, etc. so I can do that and spread the word to my other friends. I am retired, so I have lots of time on my hands.

By Bennie from Louisville, KY

There is actually a group you get in contact with and they match you up with a military family overseas. That family is part of a chain , after they go through the coupons they pass them on to other families on the base. I do it with a family in Austria.

More info at this post http://www.thri  f983421.tip.html

http://thekrazy  ns-for-military/

CouponsToTroops.com is another site that can match you up with a military family who is stationed overseas. Just send them an email at admin@couponstotroops.com and let them know that you'd like to be matched up with a military family to mail coupons to.

I am a part of this overseas program and I am about to send my first box of over $2,000 worth of savings! Thanks to all on here who have shown their support and sent me their expired coupons!

CouponsForMilitaryFamilies.com can match you up with a family that is stationed overseas. http://www.coup  aryfamilies.com/

October 1, 2011 Flag

How do I send expired coupons to troops overseas for their use?

By couponrobyn

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Overseas coupon program gives you a list of all the bases and their addresses overseas that accept expired coupons. They also let you know which bases are in need of more coupons and which ones are receiving more than enough so that you can choose to send them where they are most needed. The website is http://www.ocpnet.org

February 11, 2011 Flag

I have lots of coupons and am willing to mail them to a military base or individual military families overseas. I can mail every month.

By Couponlady from Morgantown, WV

Answers:

I sent an email here "Toni Anderson" <couponsfortroops@gmail.com> and received a reply with a military address about a month later. My first package went out about a week and a half ago. (03/18/2010)

By Suntydt

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 18, 2010 Flag

I would like to repost something that has been on ThriftyFun in the past. Sending expired coupons to our troops. This is the link to a great site that explains all about how, what and where to send.

http://www.ocpnet.org/

Please take the time to do this for the men and women who have sacrificed so much that we may all live free.

Barbara from Hoffman, IL

Answers:

Are you sure they use expired coupons? I gave the web site a brief scan and didn't find the expiration date mentioned. (11/24/2006)

By cookwie

Under "How do I participate" you will find:

"The cheapest way to send your coupons is via "Parcel Post." Since this method takes much longer to travel to its destination, please make sure that you send coupons that are no more than two months expired on the date of shipping if you use Parcel Post."

I think they can use them up to 6 months after the expiration date. I know it is time consuming to clip all those coupons; I must confess I've been putting it off. Thanks for the reminder. (11/24/2006)

By hugmehugs

Will they take still in date coupons? (11/27/2006)

By ALINE

I'm sure they will. In fact, even if they haven't expired when you send them, many will probably be expired by the time they get there. I am clipping all the coupons I run across. (11/27/2006)

By hugmehugs

The response to ocpnet has been tremendous. In fact, overwhelming. Please do not send large amounts of coupons to Vicenza, Italy. We receive far more than could be used by many small cities (over 200,000 per month)! Thank you to all who have contributed for your willingness and hard work. Our community does appreciate it. (06/13/2008)

By CAFAP Vicenza

Another website with information is http://www.couponstotroops.com/

Not only is there information on how someone can get started sending coupons as an individual or as a group, but also a project directory of different groups around the country, where you can physically drop off coupons and the groups will mail them out. (06/12/2009)

By sbp

adopt a troop base

How do we adopt a base? (11/02/2009)

By Ramsay/Toy VFW

I have been trying to get a response from OCP. I have filled in adoption request form and have hundreds of clipped coupons ready to go. Does anyone know other organizations I can contact? I really do want to help and sure don't want to see these coupons go to waste. Thanks for your ideas. (01/16/2010)

By Reagan's Grandma

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Better Living Charity AdviceFebruary 11, 2011
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
Coupons
Joining a Coupon Train
Clipping Coupons for Troops
Coupons for Troops
Valentine's Day Heart
Making Valentine's Day Coupons
👒
🐰
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 28, 2017 at 3:49:28 PM on 10.0.2.215 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.