Coupons for Military Families

I am clipping coupons to send to a military base. Where do I find an address to send them?

By Judy from Kankakee, IL

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Try doing a search on Google, or call a military recruiting office. They might be able to give you a telephone number.

Do a search on "coupons for troops" here on Thriftyfun and you should get a couple hits. This is where I got started. I currently send coupons to a family in Germany and they take out what they want and then share the rest with friends. Its an inexpensive way to help our troops and their families and you get to know some new people too.

Okay, I did some searching and found an old post with the info you need.

I sent an email here "Toni Anderson" <couponsfortroops AT gmail.com> and received a reply with a military address about a month later.

Good luck.

Here are a couple of links with info that should be helpful:

http://www.groc  ocerycoupons.htm

http://www.ehow  ons-expired.html

Okay...just noticed that "Tony Anderson" link didn't stay live with the cut and paste. It is live in the post where I copied it which is here on ThriftyFun http://www.thri  f797711.tip.html

But I found the email addy again <couponsfortroops AT gmail.com>

You can also send an email to admin@couponstotroops.com and request an address for an overseas military family's address. (You can also check out www.facebook.com/Couponstotroops for more info)

July 12, 2011 Flag

Can someone give me the address to send expired coupons to the military families? I have moved and lost my contact. Many thanks.

By D B White

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

There is actually a group you get in contact with and they match you up with a military family overseas. That family is part of a chain , after they go through the coupons they pass them on to other families on the base. I do it with a family in Austria.

More info at this post http://www.thri  f983421.tip.html

CouponsToTroops can help put you in touch with a military family who is stationed overseas and looking for coupons. Just send an email to them at admin@couponstotroops.com (or look for them on Facebook - www.facebook.com/CouponsToTroops

December 21, 2011 Flag

How can we find someone to walk us through the steps of sending coupons to our military families overseas? We don't care what branch of service, we just want to make a family's life easier. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

By Mr. and Mrs. F Lee

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Mr. and Mrs. Lee,

You can probably find all the help you'll need at the following website: http://www.ocpnet.org/. If you still have questions after looking at the site, just write to them and they'll answer them.

Fishercat

May 24, 2010 Flag

I am trying to find military families that would be interested in receiving expired coupons. I know that these families can use the coupons 6 months outside of the expiration date, but I do not know of any families that can use them. I would rather send them to individuals than to a military group so I can send what each family needs. Please email me if you can help.

By ScGamecockCrew from Gaston, SC

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

September 21, 2009 Flag

I read in a Woman's World magazine that this site will find a military base that will distribute coupons I do not use or need. I would like to know how to go about this. I work in an adult training facility for the mentally retarded and we would like to take this on as a project. Please give me information. We are located in Uniontown, Pennsylvania. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Tina Pahula

Answers:

Coupons for Military Families

I think that it is commendable that you want to set this up as a project! Rather than pipe in my own take on this, I am posting an article with all the info and links you should need. Happy couponing!
http://couponing.about.com/cs/aboutcouponing/a/militaryexpcoup.htm (01/20/2005)

By Karls_Mommy

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Better Living Charity AdviceMay 24, 2010
Child Leaving for Military
Farewell Party for Child Leaving for Military
Clipping Coupons for Troops
Coupons for Troops
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
young man in camos holding a Christmas gift
Military Themed Christmas Tree
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:34:28 PM on 10.0.2.236 in 6 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.