Coupons for Military Families

I am clipping coupons to send to a military base. Where do I find an address to send them?

By Judy from Kankakee, IL

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By mcw 80 1,754 05/24/2010

Try doing a search on Google, or call a military recruiting office. They might be able to give you a telephone number.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Suntydt 75 877 05/24/2010

Do a search on "coupons for troops" here on Thriftyfun and you should get a couple hits. This is where I got started. I currently send coupons to a family in Germany and they take out what they want and then share the rest with friends. Its an inexpensive way to help our troops and their families and you get to know some new people too.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Suntydt 75 877 05/24/2010

Okay, I did some searching and found an old post with the info you need.

I sent an email here "Toni Anderson" <couponsfortroops AT gmail.com> and received a reply with a military address about a month later.

Good luck.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Here are a couple of links with info that should be helpful:

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Suntydt 75 877 05/31/2010

Okay...just noticed that "Tony Anderson" link didn't stay live with the cut and paste. It is live in the post where I copied it which is here on ThriftyFun http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf797711.tip.html

But I found the email addy again <couponsfortroops AT gmail.com>

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By sbp 1 5 07/12/2011

You can also send an email to admin@couponstotroops.com and request an address for an overseas military family's address. (You can also check out www.facebook.com/Couponstotroops for more info)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Here are questions related to Coupons for Military Families.

Question: Address for Expired Coupons for Military Families

Can someone give me the address to send expired coupons to the military families? I have moved and lost my contact. Many thanks.

By D B White

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Most Recent Answer

By sbp 1 5 07/13/2011

CouponsToTroops can help put you in touch with a military family who is stationed overseas and looking for coupons. Just send an email to them at admin@couponstotroops.com (or look for them on Facebook - www.facebook.com/CouponsToTroops

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Question: Coupons for Military Families

How can we find someone to walk us through the steps of sending coupons to our military families overseas? We don't care what branch of service, we just want to make a family's life easier. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

By Mr. and Mrs. F Lee

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Most Recent Answer

By Fishercat 5 26 01/17/2012

Mr. and Mrs. Lee,

You can probably find all the help you'll need at the following website: http://www.ocpnet.org/. If you still have questions after looking at the site, just write to them and they'll answer them.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the comments that were provided then.

Archive: Coupons for Military Families

I read in a Woman's World magazine that this site will find a military base that will distribute coupons I do not use or need. I would like to know how to go about this. I work in an adult training facility for the mentally retarded and we would like to take this on as a project. Please give me information. We are located in Uniontown, Pennsylvania. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Tina Pahula

RE: Coupons for Military Families

I think that it is commendable that you want to set this up as a project! Rather than pipe in my own take on this, I am posting an article with all the info and links you should need. Happy couponing! http://couponing.about.com/cs/aboutcouponing/a/militaryexpcoup.htm (01/20/2005)

By Karls_Mommy

Archive: Coupons for Military Families

I am trying to find military families that would be interested in receiving expired coupons. I know that these families can use the coupons 6 months outside of the expiration date, but I do not know of any families that can use them. I would rather send them to individuals than to a military group so I can send what each family needs. Please email me if you can help.

By ScGamecockCrew from Gaston, SC