Coupons for Troops

Clipping Coupons for Troops
There are a number of organizations that help collect consumer coupons and ship them to the families of service personnel stationed overseas. This is a guide about coupons for troops.

I would like the address for coupons for troops. Thank you.

By Pat

There is actually a group you get in contact with and they match you up with a military family overseas. That family is part of a chain , after they go through the coupons they pass them on to other families on the base. I do it with a family in Austria.

More info at this post http://www.thri  f983421.tip.html

If you send an email to admin@couponstotroops.com, you can request to be matched up with an overseas military family! And you can check out their facebook page at www.facebook.com/couponstotroops

You can also go to http://www.ocpnet.org and get a list of the bases overseas and their addresses to send them directly to a base to be disbursed. The organization is called overseas coupon program.

Can coupons be sent to a bases in the United States?

By J M Tyler

Yes, I send coupons about every month and a half. The process is you usually get one name and address and that person shares the coupons with other families on base. And some of them share coupons with other base families. So you never know what might be of use.

Right after I started I got an email from the lady who is my drop point and she thanked me for a coupon that was for a water purifier. The water on the base didn't agree with her. With the coupon she was able to buy the filter and the water was drinkable for her.

This website can get you started http://www.ocpnet.org/ and remember - the coupons can be expired for up to 6 months but I never send any over 4 months old. That way they have time to circulate.

Oh yeah, the postage is fairly reasonable. Because they are military bases you only get charged postage for an item going to California. The military picks them up from there and delivers them.

Give it a try. Be patient, try different things. It is a privilege to help out the families of our military. Oh yeah, I usually send them in 5 plastic baggies of various sizes depending on the number of coupons. I separate them into: baby, pet, personal hygiene and cleaning, food and misc. One time I had a lot of coupons for medicines, so I sent an extra bag for medications/health. They would usually be in the misc.

Yes, coupons can be sent to military bases for troops and their families in the US and overseas. There is a number of web sites with information and addresses. They can use 'expired coupons' as well. Just google "coupons for military"

I would like information regarding, coupons for troops.

By Gary from Highland, NY

Answers

Here is a link for the Coupons for Troops org. http://www.ocpnet.org/