Browsing: Crafts Using Crown Royal Bags

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Crafts Using Crown Royal Bags

Those beautiful purple cloth Crown Royal bags are perfect to use in many crafts. This is a guide about crafts using Crown Royal bags.

Crafts Using Crown Royal Bags
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

January 12, 2009 Flag

Crown Royal PillowI made a pillow using Crown Royal bags. I couldn't find any cool patterns online that utilized the unique Crown Royal signature logo, so my mother and I designed our own pillow. I would love some feedback. Thanks.

By smokey84 from Charleston, SC

May 14, 2011 Flag

I used two Crown Royal bags and took a side out and sewed the two together. I had to work a little to get the pulls to work, but once I did, it fits our little laptop just perfectly.

By Di from Great Falls, MT

February 12, 2013 Flag

This guide is about making Crown Royal bag quilts. A collection of these soft bags can be made into an attractive quilt.

Making Crown Royal Bag Quilts

January 20, 2010 Flag

My son gave me quite a few Crown Royal whiskey felt bags, hoping that I would make a quilt for him. My crafting/quilting skills leave something to be desired, and I found a handy alternative use for the bags. They are the perfect size for rice warming bags! The felt helps the bag stay in place, and there is little to no skill required.

Fill the bag with a decent amount of rice, and sew the top shut. Toss into the microwave for 90 seconds and enjoy 20 minutes of soothing warmth wherever you need it! I made a few for family as Christmas presents, they were such a hit, I'm thinking about making some throughout the year to sell at the local craft fairs!

Source: My arthritic knee and shoulder!

By Aunt Flower from Owasso, OK

October 29, 2007 Flag

I am looking for instructions on how to make a Dress out of Crown Royal bags? I saw a girl with one at a Halloween party! She said it was a toga but it looked like a dress.

April

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

I would begin by sewing all the fabric together as much as the widths you need. And then add pieces as follows. Just position the design in the directions you'll be using for whatever part of the dress you'll be designing. Good Luck, Kathy~ Lake County, FL. You just need enough to cover your bodice areas, arms, waist, and so forth.

April,

Did you ever get the pattern you wanted for the crown royal dress ? if you didn't let me know. iris

Crafts Recycled Crafts OtherFebruary 12, 2013
Royal Icing Recipes
Royal Icing Recipes
Installing Crown Molding, Crown Molding Ready to be Installed
Installing Crown Molding
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
Child's Crown
Making a Child's Crown
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 23, 2016 at 5:38:46 PM on 10.0.1.135 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.