Crafts Using Crown Royal Bags

Those beautiful purple cloth Crown Royal bags are perfect to use in many crafts. This is a guide about crafts using Crown Royal bags.

January 12, 2009 Flag

Crown Royal PillowI made a pillow using Crown Royal bags. I couldn't find any cool patterns online that utilized the unique Crown Royal signature logo, so my mother and I designed our own pillow. I would love some feedback. Thanks.

By smokey84 from Charleston, SC

Um, that's Crown Royal (whisky), not Royal Crown (cola). Bet you had fun getting those empty bags! ;-D

Pretty pillow, very creative!

Really nice. I would have liked to be at the party trying to help you empty what came in the bags. LOL

Very nice job. Wondering if you would have put the yellow or gold instead of the blank blue blocks. I think it would have stood out more. But anyway it's still nice, and little did you know you've recycle.

That's an awesome idea. I have lots of empty crown royal bags too, that I didn't want to throw out that are just taking up space. I never thought of doing something like that!

May 14, 2011 Flag

I used two Crown Royal bags and took a side out and sewed the two together. I had to work a little to get the pulls to work, but once I did, it fits our little laptop just perfectly.

February 12, 2013 Flag

This guide is about making Crown Royal bag quilts. A collection of these soft bags can be made into an attractive quilt.

Making Crown Royal Bag Quilts

January 20, 2010 Flag

My son gave me quite a few Crown Royal whiskey felt bags, hoping that I would make a quilt for him. My crafting/quilting skills leave something to be desired, and I found a handy alternative use for the bags.

October 29, 2007 Flag

I am looking for instructions on how to make a Dress out of Crown Royal bags? I saw a girl with one at a Halloween party! She said it was a toga but it looked like a dress.

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

I would begin by sewing all the fabric together as much as the widths you need. And then add pieces as follows. Just position the design in the directions you'll be using for whatever part of the dress you'll be designing. Good Luck, Kathy~ Lake County, FL. You just need enough to cover your bodice areas, arms, waist, and so forth.

Did you ever get the pattern you wanted for the crown royal dress ? if you didn't let me know. iris

Crafts Recycled Crafts OtherFebruary 12, 2013
Royal Icing Recipes
Royal Icing Recipes
Installing Crown Molding, Crown Molding Ready to be Installed
Installing Crown Molding
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
Child's Crown
Making a Child's Crown