Getting a Parvo Shot for a Puppy with Parvo

If my puppy has Parvo would the shots help her?

By Numnums from Los Angeles, CA

Anonymous

A vet is the best person to answer that question. Just call the office and talk to the receptionist.

This website tells how to deal with Parvo disease:

http://www.more  -meds-dog-parvo/

NO! DO NOT give a puppy a parvo vaccine whome has parvo! A vet will not do this, also I recommend some natural reading- just search "parvaid" in a search engine and read all about this herbal tincture that has saved hundreds of puppies lives that the vet could not.

I don't know if this will help but it is worth a try. One of my kids had a dog with parvo. I bought canned fish type cat food and scooped some up with my bare fingers. Then I opened his mouth and rubbed it onto the roof of his mouth so he had to eat it. I fed him 5 or 6 times or more every day. He got well.

I wish I would have known this information earlier. My 6 month old pogmerian dog just died today from parvo. We took him last Thursday to get his shots for his protection which he received 3 of them, then he didn't feel well that evening. However the next day he was fine. He was jumping up and down and barking. Then here comes Sunday when he fell ill.

The next day we took him to the vet and they said he had parvo, however, since he got the shot he should be fine. We started giving him his med that they gave us after paying 225 dollars and was their for him the whole time. I thought he was getting better but today he passed. I don't know if it was the shots or the parvo. I am so sad, even though I have more dogs this was my indoor dog and I became very attach. I need advice what went wrong. He was healthy little dog when we took him to the vet now he;s gone.