Sam's Club Artichoke, Spinach, and Jalapeno Dip

Recently, I got addicted to the artichoke, spinach and jalapeno dip at Sam's Club (it was in a hexagonal plastic jar, and white in color). Now I can't find it anymore, and I've been searching for a recipe that's pretty close to the commercial product (which I think was their house brand).

The recipes I found all contain mayo, and way more types of cheese than I think are necessary. And, to top it off, the results just don't taste "fresh".

Do you have a recipe that you think tastes like the Sam's Club one (if you've ever had it), or a similar dip you swear by? Thanks in advance, lovely people.

By Dee from Hollywood, CA

You might find it online, good luck.

OK I love that stuff. I go to a few different sams around me, and some carry it, some don't. I've tried googling it too, it is just yummy! One thing I've done when Sam's stopped carrying something I liked was every time I go in there I talk to the manager and let them know I'd like them to carry it again and I fill out a sheet at the front of sams-a comment sheet. I hope someone does have the recipe, it is one of the best dips I've ever had!

Try this. 1 package (10 oz) baby spinach, chopped or 1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry

1 container (16 oz) sour cream

1 cup mayonnaise (I use Miracle Whip and I think it's better!)

1 package Knorr Vegetable recipe soup mix

3 green onions, chopped (optional)

1.Combine all ingredients and chill about 2 hours.

2.Serve with your favorite dippers. Vegetables and club crackers are the best!

Artichoke Sliced in Half
Artichoke Dip Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat DipsNovember 3, 2009
Spinach Dip Recipes, A low calorie spinach dip with pita bread.
Spinach Dip Recipes
A woman shopping at a warehouse store.
Getting the Most Out of Your Warehouse Membership
Jerusalem Artichoke (Sunchoke) Recipes
Freezing Spinach
Freezing Spinach