Derma Wand Reviews

The results of Derma Wand are temporary from what I've read. I was wondering how long they do last. All day, a few days? Thanks.

By Bailey from Denver, CO

OMG....there is NO way I would give up mine. I have had it about a year and a half and love it. I do not get the eyebrow lift shown on HSN but that girl has used it daily for several years. At age 49 I have large pores and oily skin with few tiny wrinkles under my eye. I now have smaller pores and my face is somewhat dryer and it helps with acne! At this age I shouldn't have any but I do. Way cheaper and does the same thing the $150 Zeno at Wal Mart does! Buy from HSN and then you will not have a problem returning it if you dont like it.

The DW slightly tightens your face and neck with daily use. I use in evenings while watching tv and for about 1/2 hr at a time. My mother was the first to notice! She asked me what I was using on my face because it looked so good and younger. I don't think a few minutes a day is enough that is why I do so long at night. I have just started using the Nutri Sonic facial brush on HSN and it is fantastic! I didn't notice how "unclean" my face was until this. I am hoping between it and the Derma Wand I can improve my face and neck without surgery!

As long as you use it every day, the results will stay and keep getting better. I see they are selling them again in the UK throught Amazon.

The modern exaggerated ozone phobia is pointless. Ozone is corrosive but it is part of normal air (especially in summer). The worst it does is decomposing latex. But treating facial skin with fruit acids is corrosive also and you could surely kill humans and decompose the corpse with only enough fruit acids. And everything that attacks skin cells can increase skin cancer risk. Strengthen your immune system by enough sleep and organic food to fight against it.

I employ a classic violet ray machine for pain treatment (not beauty), which is likely much stronger than the Derma Wand. The way I employ it, the ozone smell doesn't make headache. I guess that happens only after being exposed for over an hour to it. I vent the bathroom immediately after use (not least because the acrid stuff eats latex). With summer smog ozone the situation is much different, because 1. the environment is way too hot and 2. you can not open a window to get rid of it. Classic violet ray machines even had a dedicated ozone inhaler to disinfect your respiratory tract. (Some people still use it.)

These machines work not by producing some strange neon light but mainly by firing thousands of small lightning bolts onto the skin, those produce the ozone and some full spectrum light (containing a bit of UV). These sparks have a strongly disinfecting effect but also burn the surface a bit. Overexposure can cause sunburn-like damage, but unless it is overused, I would not consider this very dangerous. (Domina studios even use similar "violet wand" devices of much higher intensity than medically recommended to produce pain and temporary skin brandings.) How ever I would not want to treat my head with it without reason because I fear that the pulsed HF (strong like 15 mobile phones) may cook my brain. But I am also aware that the lower frequency (500kHz with violet ray) concentrates heat way less than the microwaves of mobile phones. I don't use mine for beauty, but I read that mild spark treatment (holding tube at distance) can e.g. soften scars. Stronger sparks burn warts and (unlike mechanical removal) kill the embedded germs.

Websearch for "violet ray" history. In early 1900th such machines were used to treat all kinds of medical conditions, but FDA banned them in 1950th (pushed by the pharma lobby) due to exaggerated health claims.

One hour the most !not worth it!!

Derma Wand Reviews
Derma Wand Reviews
Consumer Advice Product Reviews Bath and BeautyJanuary 20, 2010
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Ninja Blender
Ninja Blender Reviews
EmeryCat Board
Emery Cat Board Reviews
🎉
🎄