Hendrix (Saint Bernard)

Hendrix is a Saint Bernard and just turned 3. I got him 3 years ago from a farm a little south of my home. He likes to sleep, drool, chase, eat shoes, steal socks, cuddle. He's about 160-ish pounds and is the exact definition of a gentile giant. I took this picture originally for a photography class. The eyes were cut-outs from magazines and taped to the glasses. He posed wonderfully.

By Addi from LaGrange, IL

He sounds like a giant cuddly baby! Wish I could get my hands on him - I'd give him a big kiss to suit his size. Thanks for sharing Hendrix with us and God bless you.

Saint Bernard Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 12, 2008
Paper Bag Leprechaun Puppet
Paper Bag Leprechaun Puppet
Platter of corned beef and cabbage.
Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipes