Hendrix (Saint Bernard)

Hendrix is a Saint Bernard and just turned 3. I got him 3 years ago from a farm a little south of my home. He likes to sleep, drool, chase, eat shoes, steal socks, cuddle. He's about 160-ish pounds and is the exact definition of a gentile giant. I took this picture originally for a photography class. The eyes were cut-outs from magazines and taped to the glasses. He posed wonderfully.

By Addi from LaGrange, IL

He sounds like a giant cuddly baby! Wish I could get my hands on him - I'd give him a big kiss to suit his size. Thanks for sharing Hendrix with us and God bless you.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes