Laundry Helper For Stains

contest winner icon

Each of my laundry baskets has either a handle or holes on sides. If I see an item in the laundry pile that needs special attention such as pre-treatment, I will thread that item through the handle or holes. This allows me to remember to treat that item, but it also alerts my hubby to not wash that item. He doesn't do laundry often but when he does, he knows not to mess with those items. It saves both my time in fighting the stain, and fighting with him over washing something he wasn't supposed too.

By Denise from Nebraska

great idea ~! Did you know *Breck shampoo* is a good stain remover?

What a great idea! There is nothing as frustrating as realizing that something should have been pre-treated as you're pulling it out of the dryer. I'm bad about checking things before I wash! Thanks for the tip!

Good idea. So you have one of those husbands who likes to "help out" with the laundry too! :) God bless them, at least they try.

Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Stains on Clothing
Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryNovember 7, 2007
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Laundry in Washing Machine
How To Do Laundry
Dry laundry detergent stored in glass canisters.
Storing Dry Laundry Detergent