Buffy (Toy Poodle)

Buffy is a toy poodle, she will be 2 in November. My Bf bought her as a Valentine's gift for me in February of '07

She loves her toys; fetch, play keep away. She also loves to chase and play with our cats, and play with Henry when she can get him to play; He's getting to be an old man, and likes to save up his energy for chasing squirrels! Her favorite thing, though, is to be where ever I am, and of course, car rides!

I had several names picked out, and couldn't decide on one. My bf, as a joke, said "How about Buffy the Vampire Slayer?" Obviously the "vampire" part wasn't used, but Buffy just seemed right. She barks and carries on like she's big and mean, so we call her Buffy the Killer Poodle, a dobie in a poodle body lol The picture was taken after her "big girl" haircut

By Joy from Dexter, IA

Buffy is a sweet and beautiful dog. She reminds me of my Grandmother's dog Buffy who was a white poodle as well, but not a toy poodle. My Grandma and Buffy have both gone, but their sweet memories live on. Thanks again for sharing.

Your Buffy reminds me of my Grandmother's dog Buffy as he was a white poodle as well, but not a toy poodle. Grandmother and Buffy are both gone, but their sweet memories live on. Thank you for sharing.

I have 3 toy poodles my self and wouldn't have any other dogs! They are wonderful! I live by the saying "if it isn't a poodle, it's just a dog!"

Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 7, 2009
Poodle Skirt
Making a Poodle Skirt
Making an I Spy Bag
Making an I Spy Bag
homemade toy canoe
Making a Toy Canoe
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
🎄