Use Kids Tattoos On Windows

I have lots of kids tattoos ( the kind you put on with a wet cloth) that they leave lying around. They might only use a few and then want to throw the rest of the page out. Recently I had a project where I was blocking out a window that led to another room for privacy. I found that these tattoos will stick on a painted window really well. It turned out really cute.

By Robyn Fed from Tri-Cities, TN

Wreath and window panes painted white with temporary tattoos in center Window panes painted white with temporary tattoos in center and sheet of temporary tattoos

Might be a great idea for the window that birds fly into thinking it is airspace. Birds have it hard enough without breaking bones flying into windows. I also use stickums even from deco stickers that come with address labels.

Strawberry Temporary Tattoo
Uses for Temporary Tattoos
Home and Garden Home Improvement WindowsJuly 28, 2011
Cleaning Windows
Cleaning Lawn Service Chemicals from Windows
A woman stand in a room built using recycled windows.
Building with Recycled Windows
Temporary Tattoo
Making Temporary Tattoos