Repairing a Rockwood Premier Popup

I have 98 rockwood premier popup. I need to repair the wood in the top section. The wood is rotted due to water seeping in from where the roof and top wall meet. The caulk must not have been applied properly. The arms that hold the roof up in one corner is starting to bend do to the lack of support. Does anybody know if I can take this to someone who can repair it. Also once I get it fixed I want to clean the mold on the canvas, but it seems to be in the middle of the canvas. Is there something that can get into the middle of the canvas and clean the mold. Can I order new canvas. Can anybody help?

Ruben from Hammond, IN

Take it to Shipshewanna Indiana. There is a place right on the main highway-not to far down from the Super 8 hotel.

The guy there strips old RV, campers and popups and resells the parts. He can see what you need, talk you through how to do it. If he doesn't have what you need, he can find it for you, or send you to a local Amishman who can fix it.

Just don't go on a Tuesday--traffic will be bad due to the flea market--unless you get there early and beat the traffic.

A truck towing a vintage popup camper.
Repairing a Popup Camper
Home and Garden Repair OtherMay 20, 2008
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes
Pink Purse on White Background
Repairing Purses