Kids Valentine Collage

I have a two year old that loved this project. It's a new spin on an idea that I saw on Family Fun.com.

I cut Valentine pictures out of the local store ads and glued them on plain white cardboard. I then cut around the picture, leaving a 1/4 inch around it. I had some free stickers that came in the mail that my son put on red construction paper. Then I cut around them as well. I also had large pieces of Valentine confetti.

I hung up a sheet of clear laminate on my refrigerator using regular tape. If you decide to use your wall, use painter's tape. I then let him touch the clear laminate and showed him that his pictures would stick and come off. He then proceeded to put the pictures on it and made a great collage.

I plan on doing this for St. Patrick's Day and Easter. If you wish to preserve it, just put another piece of laminate over the picture. You can find a big roll of this where shelf liner is sold. I know older kids can select, cut, and glue the pictures.

As I'm typing this, my son is still rearranging the pictures.

By Heather from Sebring, FL

A photo of a girl making paper hearts.
Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids
Holidays and Parties Valentine's Day CraftsFebruary 12, 2007
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
A Valentine's day craft.
Valentine's Day Craft Ideas
Wedding Collage
Making a Wedding Shower Collage
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
🎉
🎄