Graduation Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

It's my boyfriend's year 12 graduation next Wednesday and I would like to buy him a present. Does anyone have any ideas?

By Lauren from Queensland

Answers

If you want to buy him something special consider a solid metal bracelet/armlet and have it engraved: "With love or your day - name".

November 11, 2009 Flag

My boyfriend is graduating from high school. He's pushed through all year long to be able to graduate. We've been dating for a year and I feel I need to give him an outstanding present. We both don't have jobs and my parents are hurting for money. What are good gifts to give him?

By cmckie91 from CA

Answers:

Graduation Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

You could make him a coupon book of things you could do for him that he would enjoy, like: a coupon to clean his car; one to bake/make is favorite dessert; a movie night with his favorite movie (the one you hate), popcorn and snacks; a really good hug; a self written poem/song if you are talented that way. My favorite gift to my husband is to order (in advance) a heart shaped pizza and have "I love you" spelled out in anchovies (he loves anchovies, ugh). Or you could make the pizza yourself. I usually order one and have it delivered to him at work; his co-workers get a big kick out of it and it's all they talk about for days. (05/23/2009)

By cacshantih

Holidays and Parties Gifts GraduationNovember 11, 2009
8th Graders
8th Grade Graduation Party Ideas
Mini Graduation Cap
Making Mini Graduation Cap Party Favors
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎉
🎄