Recipe for Hot Fudge Topped Cake

I'm looking for a recipe for a cake that started with a boxed cake mix. You baked it and as soon as it came out of the oven you topped it with chocolate chips, maybe some nuts and/or marshmallows, and a jar of hot fudge or caramel sauce. It has been a long time since I've had it and my daughter has requested it for her birthday. Thanks!

Kerry from Poteet, TX

The recipe was on this site. 5 minute chocolate mug cake.

Sounds like the recipe for Mississippi Mud cake, only using a box cake. I'm sure you could get the recipe off the net.

The chocolate mug cake is not what you want. Try googling the recipe or check out sites for the chocolate or caramel sauces, as they might promote recipes using their products. I would try "box cake recipes" or something like that on google.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Cakes ChocolateJanuary 29, 2009
Peanut butter fudge made with cake frosting and peanut butter.
Cake Frosting Fudge Recipes
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge Recipes
A whisk with hot fudge on it.
Reviving Hot Fudge
Hot Cross Buns on Wood Board
Hot Cross Buns Recipes